Meditation Teacher Training
Start your journey to becoming a meditation teacher. This introductory course will teach you everything you need to get started.
6 February 2023
Do you want to deepen your understanding of meditation and learn to teach it to others? This course will give you everything you need to get started as a certified meditation teacher.
- Meditation in a range of cultural contexts including Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism and Christianity
- Scientific definitions of meditation and meditation theory
- How meditation can be applied for physical and mental health benefits
- A wide range of meditation techniques
- Teaching skills and keeping your students safe
We’ll explore different meditation techniques through practical exercises so you can get hands-on experience with different types of meditation. For each one, you’ll get an introduction, practice and list of teaching points. We’ll cover:
- Loving-kindness meditation (Maitrī, mettā)
- Focused meditation (breath, object-focused)
- Mantra meditation
- Gazing meditation (Trataka)
- Open monitoring meditation (mindfulness)
About Level 2
Level 2 is an introductory level qualification suitable for all. They typically do not require prior experience and will take 6-12 weeks to complete based on studying one module per week. See the course description for information specific to this course.
This course is available via our on-demand platform. You can learn at your own pace but you will access to your tutor if you have any questions or need additional support. Have some questions before joining the course? Reach out via the contact us page.
Why study with us?
Access your training from anywhere.
Work at your own pace using our virtual learning environment.
Got a question? No problem, just contact your tutor.
Evidence-based courses approved by CPD bodies.
Download your certificate once you have completed the course.
Buy with confidence with our 30-day money-back guarantee.